Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentines Day - Bella's Touch

Hey,
So I'm a little late to the party but I want to share my Valentine's manicure with you all. I decided to go simple this year as I had about 25 minutes before I had the Valentine's dinner with the boyfriend. Here is my first attempt at using nail striping tape and I can say with confidence that it didn't turn out too bad :)
I used Bella's Touch Lacquer - "Don't forget, Poppy" and Indee Polish Co "Gubblebum" and some nail striping tape I bought off Ebay.




Here is "Don't Forget, Poppy" with "Gubblebum" feature nail.



The consistency of "Don't forget, Poppy" is absolutely amazing with an almost runny honeylike texture. Admittedly the colour is a little weak, taking about four coats to become opaque but this means you get awesome depth that you can achieve any other way. I ended up using a solid red of the exact shade and topping it with a single delicious coat of Don't Forget, Poppy. I used two coats of Gubblebum and then did a simple three stripe feature on each nail.




Thh-thhh-that's all folks!
Till next time my little polish queens :)
xx Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment