Tuesday 11 February 2014

Puuuuurple! - Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Wolfsbane"

Hey Polish Queens,
Long time no talk! Sorry for being MIA, I just went back to school and things have got pretty hectic. Anyway today I have an awesome mani featuring two different Aussie Indie brands, Femme Fatale and Indee Polish Co. The theme for AIPAS was "Purple" this week and I did a cutesy little glitter placement using "Wolfsbane" from Femme Fatale Cosmetics and an unreleased Indee Polish Co holographic called "Liquid Daze" :)

This is my first ever glitter placement so don't judge me. Or do. I don't know what your thinking. Do judge me in that case. Actually, no don't judge me unless your gonna leave it in the comments :)


Indee Polish Co "Liquid Daze" on all nails and FFC "Wolfsbane" on feature and placement.


The consistency of "Liquid Daze" was a dream to work with, only needing 2 coats before it was opaque and not gluggy in the slightest. I promise I'm not being biased. Much ;)
"Wolfsbane" is more of a choc-filled glitter bomb which also means its extremely chunky but nothing a good topcoat can't fix. It only took 2 coats before it was completely opaque.


Wolfsbane had to be one of my biggest FFC lemmings of all times with its gorgeous deep indigo base, blue moons and red highlights. The first time I ever saw this polish I thought to myself, wow! that reminds me of wolfsbane.




If you love "Wolfsbane" be sure to buy it here.
If you love "Liquid Daze" follow @indeepolishco for updates.



Cheers, Lads 
xx Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment