Tuesday 14 January 2014

Aquamarine - Bella's Touch Lacquer

hey.

Did we all have a lovely week? I did :) A week full of sun, surf and shopping and I had the perfect polish just for this. Today I present, the ever sparkly, "Aquamarine" from Bella's Touch Lacquer. Aquamarine is a gorgeous sparkly true blue polish loaded with mini holo pink, green and blue hexes. It reminds me of when I went snorkeling in Thailand, the sunlight throwing vivid colours when it passed through the water on all the multicoloured corals. I feel like I could just dive into the holoey depths of this polish and never resurface.



Bottle Shot of "Aquamarine"




Here's my sunlight swatch of "Aquamarine". This is 3 coats without topcoat.
Notice my new watermark :)






Here is a indirect sunlight shot of "Aquamarine".



This polish has an awesome consistency with only three coats needed to make it opaque and not gluggy in the slightest. There was no fishing required what so ever and that made me a happy chappy :)





(L to R) 2 coats, 3 coats and 1 coat

That's all :)

If your interested in buying this colour or any other shade from Bella's Touch you've seen on my blog click here.


Auf Wiedersehen polish queens :)

xx Sandii








No comments:

Post a Comment