Saturday 4 January 2014

Bella's Touch Lacquer - Far, Far Away

Hiya,
I guess if your reading this you weren't completely deterred by my introduction and decided to stick with me.
Anyway,
Today I have an awesome review of Bella's Touch Lacquer that I ordered from the lovely Ell. She like me is also a teenager trying to make it big in the big bad world of indie polish. I ordered "Far Far Away" and "Aquamarine" and I was super stoked to see that she had also included "Don't Forget, Poppy" completely free of charge!


Here is a group bottle shot :)


Onto my first polish now ;)

Here's my swatch of Far Far Away.
I really tried to capture the gorgeous purple undertones in this masterpiece.


First up I have my favourite polish of the three, "Far Far Away". This is a lovely purple-green duochrome with a black base and its so lovely and shiny and wonderful and I never want to take it off. Honestly. I could sit here for hours and just stare and the gorgeous colour shifting and I would never be able to describe it perfectly. It was a dream to apply, only taking 2 coats to be lovely and opaque and with a perfect liquidy consistency.
Soooooo, I'm kind of contemplating asking Elle to mix me a paint can full of this stuff so I can paint the ceiling of my bedroom and go to sleep looking at perfection.




 Next I have a blurry shot to show the unfocused colour shifting of the greeny-purple.





And a macro :)


Originally I was gonna do all three polishes on one post but after seeing how long I was gushing over Far, Far Away, you'd all be here for half an age reading. So, I'm gonna finish my Bella's Touch polishes next week, that way I can wear this shade the whole week :D 
Anyway, if you love this polish as much as I do then you can buy it here.

Thats all for now,

Till next week polish queens :)

xx Sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment